[Python-Dev] [Python-3000] Invitation to try out open source code review tool

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Sat May 3 23:28:33 CEST 2008

On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 1:20 PM, Gregory P. Smith <greg at krypto.org> wrote:

> > To try it out, go here:
> >
> >    http://codereview.appspot.com
> >
> > Please use the Help link in the top right to read more on how to use
> > the app. Please sign in using your Google Account (either a Gmail
> > address or a non-Gmail address registered with Google) to interact
> > more with the app (you need to be signed in to create new issues and
> > to add comments to existing issues).
> >
> > Don't hesitate to drop me a note with feedback -- note though that
> > there are a few known issues listed at the end of the Help page. The
> > Help page is really a wiki, so feel free to improve it!
>
> I'd be great to integrate this with the bug tracker so that all submitted
> patches automagically show up in codereview with links to one another.

Yeah, or a simple button to move it over there.  Either way some
integration would be cool.

Since this is being open-sourced we could probably have a python-dev
instance installed that has all this bonus functionality for us if we
can get an appspot account for the tracker team and there is some API
we can tap into in order to create new issues.

-Brett