[Python-Dev] [Python-3000] [Python-checkins] r62848 - python/trunk/Objects/setobject.c

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Fri May 9 12:44:01 CEST 2008

On 2008-05-08 13:59, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> On May 8, 2008, at 7:54 AM, Benjamin Peterson wrote:
>
>> On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 6:32 AM, Barry Warsaw <barry at python.org> wrote:
>>> Since the trunk buildbots appear to be mostly happy (well those that are
>>> connected anyway), and because I couldn't get the releases out last
>>> night,
>>> I'll let this one slide.  I'd like to find a way to more forcefully
>>> enforce
>>> commit freezes for the betas though.
>
>> I wonder if you couldn't alter the server side commit hook to reject
>> everything with the message "Sorry, we're in a freeze." (You'd have to
>> make an exception for yourself.)
>
> This is exactly what I'm thinking about!

+1, that's easy to do with Subversion and doesn't hurt anyone.

Please also use a term like "freeze" or "frozen" in the subject line
of the announcement - perhaps even in capital letters.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, May 09 2008)