[Python-Dev] Buildbots have trouble checking out the repository due to recent changes.

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Mon May 12 16:43:54 CEST 2008

> Hmm, that's interesting information. I suspect I could easily create
> more bugs than I solve by using it, but it's interesting to know
> nevertheless.

I've been trying to use for a few applications. The biggest short-coming
is that it won't work for all cases. In particular, for the following
operations I could not find a way to make them case-sensitive (as they
don't accept any flags parameter): DeleteFile (apparently possible
through NtDeleteFile), CreateDirectory, RemoveDirectory, FindFirstFile
(and probably others as well).

Regards,
Martin