[Python-Dev] Issue2889: Add Curses for Windows as native module for 2.6

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sat May 24 17:51:10 CEST 2008

> You can start with Visual C++ Express, which is compeltely free ;)
> I don't know if Visual Studio updates the Makefiles.

I would like the makefiles to be ignored entirely. Trent has established
a policy that we compile everything in a single project file, and while
that means some extra work initially, it also has advantages (such as
not having to worry about conflicting command line options between the
library's build procedure, and Python's).

Regards,
Martin