[Python-Dev] Committing bsddb 4.6.4, and where can I put testsuite temp files?

Trent Nelson Trent.Nelson at onresolve.com
Fri May 16 03:06:03 CEST 2008

Hi Jesus,

Regarding where to place test files, you might want to look at how the current bsddb test suite in Lib/bsddb/test handles the need to create temporary files and such.  A bit of work has gone into this particular aspect to improve reliability and robustness on buildbots -- particularily when it comes to Windows.  (I believe the current test suite comes up with a unique directory based on process ID..)

        Trent.