[Python-Dev] Looking for VCS usage scenarios

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Mon Nov 3 19:08:17 CET 2008

On Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 10:05:15AM -0800, Brett Cannon wrote:
-> I have yet to have met anyone who thinks git is great while having
-> used another DVCS as extensively (and I mean I have never found
-> someone who has used two DVCSs extensively).

git is great!  I'm switching to it from darcs for all my future
projects.

(darcs, of course, is kind of a low bar: it has some scalability issues,
and it is feature-poor relative to hg and bzr in patch cherry-picking,
esp.)

:)

--titus
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu