[Python-Dev] Looking for VCS usage scenarios

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Tue Nov 4 09:30:02 CET 2008

Brett Cannon wrote:

> I have yet to have met anyone who thinks git is great while having
> used another DVCS as extensively (and I mean I have never found
> someone who has used two DVCSs extensively).

It's entirely possible that there's only room for one
VCS at a time in the average human brain. I have enough
trouble keeping the intricacies of hg in my head from
one session to the next. I wouldn't relish the idea
of having to use another similar-but-not-quite-the-same
tool at the same time.

--
Greg