[Python-Dev] Summaries for Number 2008, First Half

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sun Nov 16 16:19:49 CET 2008

Thanks for getting back to this!

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008, Calvin Spealman wrote:

> Optionally using GMP to implement long if available

I'd combine the long optimization thread here -- I don't see any reason
for separate thread summaries.  Or at least put them next to each other.

> ---------------
> hg branch gone?

I'd skip this thread

> My patches

The summary should use clear titles, especially if they don't have an
actual summary for a thread.  I'd title this "How do I get my patches
accepted?" or "Can someone please look at my patches?"

--Bill Harlan