[Python-Dev] SSH key for work

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Wed Nov 19 00:40:08 CET 2008

> Adding a second key is similar to changing the keys. That said, I don't
> think python-committers existed when that FAQ entry was written. It's
> really up to the folks that can add new SSH keys as to which list is
> most convenient for them though.

I had been trying to set up an email alias for the keychain ever since
I set up that mechanism, but I failed doing so. In practice, sending
it to pydotorg, python-dev, or me personally makes no difference most
of the time (although Neal will sometimes also update python-dev keys,
and Andrew will update pydotorg/www keys quite often).

Regards,
Martin