[Python-Dev] python-checkins seems broken

Amaury Forgeot d'Arc amauryfa at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 00:14:43 CEST 2008

Hello,

I consult very regularly (100x a day) the python-checkins and
python-300-checkins mailing list archives:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-checkins/2008-October/date.html#end
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-3000-checkins/2008-October/date.html#end

But they did not receive the svn checkins since Friday morning (CEST timezone).
They do display the buildbot failures however.

I miss these messages, they are for me the best way to keep in sync
with the developments.
(I think I have read all the commit diffs for three years at least)
They are specially important these days, where many people can work on
the same files.

Do other subscribed people receive these commit messages?
Is there a problem with the mailer, or some SVN trigger?

--
Amaury Forgeot d'Arc