[Python-Dev] 2.5.3: assessing commits

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Wed Oct 8 14:06:09 CEST 2008

On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 08:44:09PM -0400, A.M. Kuchling wrote:
> At this point I still have 1191 files left.  Many of these commits are
> still irrelevant, but this is a lot for me to look through.  A tarball
> with the remaining commits is at
>
>       http://www.amk.ca/files/python/2.6-changes.tgz

On the metro this morning, I worked on this some more and now have
only 858 files for consideration.  At this point I think we have to
look at commits individually.  I'll turn the lists of commits into a
set of wiki page that we can examine and edit down in parallel.

(I've updated the above tarball in the meantime.)

--amk