[Python-Dev] Distutils/packaging sprint this weekend

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 17:08:19 CEST 2008

Hi,

We have started the sprint in D.C. on packaging matters. Our tasks for
the moment are:

    * re-read all the threads in distutils-ML since mid-september.
    * write a short list of actions that can be done NOW in distutils,
setuptools and PyPI
    * write a short list of writing that can be done to define a "new" tool

Please, join at any time in #distutils in freenode, and ping us, if
you want to get involved
in this sprint.

Cheers
Tarek