[Python-Dev] [Python-3000] Backporting multiprocessing?

Jesse Noller jnoller at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 16:55:22 CEST 2008

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 10:47 AM,  <skip at pobox.com> wrote:
>    Jesse> I've not used svn.python.org for personal side/projects - also,
>    Jesse> ideally the back port would be stand-alone and package-index
>    Jesse> installable
> I wouldn't call this really a personal/side project.  OTOH, firing up a
> Google Code project means you can admit project developers without giving
> them the keys to the kingdom so-to-speak.
> Skip

Fair enough :)

I fired up http://code.google.com/p/python-multiprocessing/ last
night, and added you and Christian - anyone else wanting in on this
can ping me.

Skip - I know you had some work you already had on the bench for
pulling out-repackaging the MP stuff, do you want to commit that and
then we can work from there?

We should also probably take this off the dev list