[Python-Dev] Python 2.5.3: call for patches

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Mon Oct 20 11:57:36 CEST 2008

Martin,

-On [20081007 09:27], "Martin v. Löwis" (martin at v.loewis.de) wrote:
>Within a few weeks, we will release Python 2.5.3. This will be the last
>bug fix release of Python 2.5, afterwards, future releases of 2.5 will
>only include security fixes, and no binaries (for Windows or OSX) will
>be provided anymore (from python.org).

Since we tripped over these with Trac/Genshi we would appreciate if the
following could be applied (if not already):

http://bugs.python.org/issue2231
http://bugs.python.org/issue2246

(http://bugs.python.org/issue2321 seems to be in 2.5 already based on the
last comment)

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
Ignorance is the opportunity to learn...