[Python-Dev] PyCon 2009 Call for Proposals

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Sun Sep 28 02:24:57 CEST 2008

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 5:24 AM, Eric Smith <eric at trueblade.com> wrote:
> Brett Cannon wrote:
>>
>> I am thinking of organizing a panel this year for python-dev (much
>> like the one I organized in 2007). Who would be willing to be on the
>> panel with me if I did this?
>
> If you're looking for the perspective of someone who's relatively new to
> Python core programming, I'll do it. You won't offend me by picking someone
> else, though.

I don't mind it, but it needs to be balanced. The panel should only be
4 - 6 people in the end and I would like a good balance of someone
from PythonLabs (covered by Barry), long-term, mid-term (covered by
me), and a newbie like yourself. =) I will see who steps forward and I
will pull 3-5 people from those who volunteer. So please speak up
still if you are interested in participating.

-Brett