[Python-Dev] Mercurial?

Dirkjan Ochtman dirkjan at ochtman.nl
Sun Apr 5 19:58:21 CEST 2009

On 05/04/2009 19:50, "Martin v. Löwis" wrote:
> Ok, that's a problem. We currently run 0.7.5 on the master, and have
> made custom changes that need to be forward-ported. IIUC, this will
> also mean that the waterfall default page is gone, which might surprise
> people.
>
> I suppose all slaves also need to upgrade.

Why is the waterfall default page gone? I had that in my 0.7.9 setup, at
least. Provided the 0.7.5 slaves work with 0.7.10, then no, it's not
necessary to upgrade the slaves. The problem in buildbot was strictly
with the change detection in hg repos (combined with the Mercurial API,
which hasn't entirely become stable -- so it changed a bit in 1.1).

> Take a look at the batch files in Tools/buildbot - they are the
> primary consumers. PCbuild/readme.txt also refers to it.

Will do.

Cheers,

Dirkjan