[Python-Dev] Mercurial?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Apr 7 08:25:09 CEST 2009

Dirkjan Ochtman <dirkjan at ochtman.nl> writes:

> Right. It's basically "Name Lastname <email>" -- we can verify that
> in a hook.

Remembering, of course, that full names don't follow any template
(especially not first-name last-name). The person's full name must be
treated as free-form text, since there's no format common to all.

--
 \     “We should strive to do things in [Gandhi's] spirit… not to use |
  `\   violence in fighting for our cause, but by non-participation in |