[Python-Dev] Experimental and Test Tracker instances live
Daniel (ajax) Diniz
ajaksu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 20:04:45 CEST 2009
As discussed before, I have put two mock Python Tracker instances online.
The Test instance follows bugs.python.org code, so we can test
bugfixes and procedures without breaking the real tracker. The
Experimental one, aka the cool instance, is where new features are
Currently no emails are being sent and the dbs can be reset at any
time. If you'd like to play as a registered user, please email me and
I'll create a user (or activate the one you've started to register).
So far, the new features include:
* Issue tags ,
* Quiet properties 
* Restore removed messages and files 
* Claim ('assign to self') and add/remove self as nosy buttons 
* Don't close issues with open dependencies 
* Auto-add nosy users based on Components 
* "Email me" buttons for messages and issues, "Reply by email" 
* RSS feeds (per issue and global) 
* Display selected issues in the index view 
You can subscribe to a RSS feed about the new features.
Thanks to everyone who filled RFEs, there's still time to submit yours :)
More information about the Python-Dev