[Python-Dev] www/svn python.org status update

Thomas Wouters thomas at python.org
Wed Aug 12 18:33:28 CEST 2009

I replaced the RAID controller, the old data was still intact, so I brought
the temporary machine down and the new machine up. Everything seems to work
just fine, so happy svn-up'ing.

(I will reboot mail.python.org for a few minutes, to check its serial
console configuration, but that shouldn't affect anyone.)

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 07:26, Thomas Wouters <thomas at python.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 21:12, Thomas Wouters <thomas at python.org> wrote:
>

>> On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 22:22, A.M. Kuchling <amk at amk.ca> wrote:
>>
>>> The following sites are up again on a new machine, but cannot be
>>> updated through SVN hooks or whatever mechanism:
>>>
>>> www.python.org
>>> docs.python.org
>>> www.jython.org
>>> planet.python.org