[Python-Dev] 3to2 0.1 alpha 1 released
amentajo at msu.edu
Thu Aug 27 00:55:54 CEST 2009
On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 4:26 PM, "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de>wrote:
> > I have released the first alpha version of 3to2 after finishing it for
> > my Google Summer of Code 2009(tm) project.
> Congratulations! I understand SoC is basically over, but I would still
> like to request two things:
> - can you please register it with PyPI?
> - can you please announce/report some plans for the future of this
> project? In particular, will you continue to work on it?
-- 3to2 is now registered with
Did I do it right?
-- I plan to continue to work on 3to2 in my free time, though I have one of
those social lives, so I could certainly use some help; in particular, I
could use some quality bug
My long-term plans for the future are:
- Keep up with new features added in newer versions of py3k
- Ensure syntactical correctness with a more robust test suite
My short-term plans for the future are:
- Fixes imports and imports2 need to work properly
- Continue to build a suitable test suite that tests common cases of all
- print fixer refactors the syntax into print statements rather than
imports print_function from __future__
Thanks for the acknowledgement,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Python-Dev