[Python-Dev] orphan tstate problem

Berserker berserker_r at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 2 11:45:22 CET 2009

Hi, I'm developing a software which embeds Python as scripting language.
The software acts as webserver and for each request it peeks a thread
from a pool which in turn loads a python script to generate the response
(something like mod_python).
Since each http request is "independent" from others one, I need to
create a new interpreter with its own dictionary every time.
I'm exposing lots of C++ wrapped code and, in order to provide a sort of
"parallelism" between each request, I'm using this mechanism for each
registered callback:

P = python core
A = my application

P: invokes the registered C callback