[Python-Dev] orphan tstate problem

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 14:17:52 CET 2009

Berserker wrote:
> Sorry for the long post and for my bad english, I hope that someone
> could really help me.

Unfortunately, this isn't the right list - python-dev is for development
*of* Python rather than development *with* Python (and the latter
includes using the CPython C API).

I suggest trying again either on the general python list
(python-list at python.org) or else on the C API special interest group
(capi-sig at python.org).

Regards,
Nick.

P.S. Off the top of my head, I would be asking if you have done anything
to initialise the embedded Python's threading support, since the
interpreter assumes single threaded operation by default and you don't
mention initialising the thread support in your message ("import
threading" on the Python side will do it, or else there's a C API call
to do it explicitly).