[Python-Dev] who wants to be sprint coach @ PyCon 2010?

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Sat Dec 5 01:54:18 CET 2009

I can't afford to attend PyCon beyond the language summit and the conference
itself this year (down to about my last year of my PhD and need every last
dime I have left in saving to avoid school debt), so for the first time
since PyCon started back in 2003, I have to miss out on attending the

That means my traditional role as sprint coach for the core is up for grabs
for someone else to take on. Since early-bird registration is open for about
a month (ends Jan 6) I wanted to get this email out now instead of wait in
case it influences someone's plan to attend the sprints.