[Python-Dev] PyCon Early Bird is Ending Soon!

VanL van.lindberg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 18:18:24 CET 2009

Do you have a year-end hole in your training budget? Or will the
improved economy let you finally attend a work conference? Come to sunny
and warm Atlanta in February for PyCon 2010. Early bird registration
ends on January 6.

Register: https://us.pycon.org/2010/register/

See the talks: http://us.pycon.org/2010/conference/talks/
Get trained at a tutorial:  http://us.pycon.org/2010/tutorials/

Also see the five (or more!) talks that people can't miss at PyCon:

PyOraGeek: PyCon pre-favorites
<http://catherinedevlin.blogspot.com/2009/11/pycon-pre-favorites.html>

Pyright: PyCon pre-favorites, the Carl T. edition:
<http://pyright.blogspot.com/2009/11/pycon-2010-pre-favorites-carl-t-edition.html>

Aftermarket Pipes: Five Pycon 2010 Talks I Need to See:
<http://apipes.blogspot.com/2009/12/five-pycon-2010-talks-i-need-to-see.html>

Jessenoller.com: PyCon 2010: Talks I want to see:
<http://jessenoller.com/2009/12/06/pycon-2010-talks-i-want-to-see-keynotes-registration-open/>

The Third Bit: Five PyCon Talks I Want To See:
<http://pyre.third-bit.com/blog/archives/3364.html>

See you at PyCon!

Register: https://us.pycon.org/2010/register/