[Python-Dev] PyCon Early Bird is Ending Soon!

VanL van.lindberg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 18:18:24 CET 2009

Do you have a year-end hole in your training budget? Or will the
improved economy let you finally attend a work conference? Come to sunny
and warm Atlanta in February for PyCon 2010. Early bird registration
ends on January 6.

Register: https://us.pycon.org/2010/register/

See the talks: http://us.pycon.org/2010/conference/talks/
Get trained at a tutorial:  http://us.pycon.org/2010/tutorials/

Also see the five (or more!) talks that people can't miss at PyCon:

PyOraGeek: PyCon pre-favorites

Pyright: PyCon pre-favorites, the Carl T. edition:

Aftermarket Pipes: Five Pycon 2010 Talks I Need to See:

Jessenoller.com: PyCon 2010: Talks I want to see:

The Third Bit: Five PyCon Talks I Want To See:

See you at PyCon!

Register: https://us.pycon.org/2010/register/