[Python-Dev] Tracker archeology

Daniel (ajax) Diniz ajaksu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 14:23:28 CET 2009

Hi all,

For the past two days I've been doing some housekeeping
*cough*spamming*cough* on the tracker, mostly on ancient and/or easy
bugs. So far, ten bugs have been closed (thanks Antoine, Barry,
Benjamin, Guilherme, Martin and Raymond). I nominated some other bugs
(below) for closing and added a few simple patches, with a couple more
pending feedback.

If anyone is interested in being added as nosy for any category of
bugs, let me know and I'll do that as I scan the tracker.

Iff this kind of Bug-Day-ish work is desirable, doesn't disrupt real
work and people agree the workflow would be better, I'd like to have
developer rights in the tracker, as per Antoine's suggestion. FWIW, I
have no problem with the current situation.

Talking about Bug Days, I see lots of easy bugs, some with outdated
patches. Is there any plan of doing a Bug Day around PyCon time?

Best regards,
Daniel

Bugs nominated for express closing:

http://bugs.python.org/issue1103926 email.base64MIME.header_encode vs RFC 1522