[Python-Dev] Tracker archeology

Daniel (ajax) Diniz ajaksu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 14:08:30 CET 2009

Senthil Kumaran wrote:
> For urllib,urllib2 and urlparse related, please add me (orsenthil) to
> nosy list. I should already there.
> I shall test and provide patches.

Great! I always find it harder to test urllib[x] than to fix the bug.
I'm in the process of gluing some tools and scripts together to help
with the search/triage/update process, so I'll add you and Victor a
later today. Might hold until after 3.0.1 (due tomorrow) if having the
tracker less noisy would be better.

In the meantime, other people interested in being added to
urllib,urllib2 and urlparse are eligible for discounted prices :)

Thanks for claiming these!
Daniel