[Python-Dev] Tracker archeology

Daniel (ajax) Diniz ajaksu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 14:10:32 CET 2009

Victor Stinner wrote:
> I like everything related to Unicode and the separation of byte and character
> strings in Python3 :-)

That's a big one. But Ezio  Melotti already asked for Unicode, so I
have some 75 issues selected and ready to add you two to, but I'll do
it later today or after 3.0.1 tomorrow. Might find some more until
then :)

Anyone else interested in Unicode? There's locale, gettext, codecs,
the Unicode databases, support for Unicode in tools (network protocols
and/or file formats, mostly: email, base64).

Thanks for stepping up!

Daniel