[Python-Dev] Tracker archeology

Georg Brandl g.brandl at gmx.net
Fri Feb 13 09:58:19 CET 2009

Daniel (ajax) Diniz schrieb:

> Over-spammig:
>   Sorry, Georg! I only noticed all issues in the Documentation
> component are auto-assigned to you today. This meant dozens of unasked
> for assignments :-/

That's okay, I'll go through them at the weekend and just unassign what
I won't manage to do.

But the nice thing about documentation changes is that while writing the
change takes about as long as changing an equivalent piece of Python code,
there's no new test and waiting for the testsuite needed (except sometimes
a spellchecker wouldn't hurt), so it's much quicker :)

Thank you for your efforts, they are much appreciated!

Georg