[Python-Dev] To 3.0.2 or not to 3.0.2?

Calvin Spealman ironfroggy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 03:29:20 CET 2009

FWIW; I think a 3.0.2 would be useful socially (even volunteer projects have
marketting issues to consider). It says "we are committed to making 3.x
work", while the quick jump to 3.1 with only a limited minor fix release to
3.0 says "we stumbled into this and have to just brush this under the rug.
But we got it right this time! I hope.."