[Python-Dev] Challenge: Please break this! (was: Reviving restricted mode)

tav tav at espians.com
Mon Feb 23 22:34:12 CET 2009

Woo!

  victor> >>> file('0wn3d', 'w').write('w00t\n')
  victor> Cool. It's a good reason to go to Pycon UK this yeak ;-)

Thank you so much Victor! Please mail/phone me when you are heading to
London and I shall honour the evening out!

Now, how about this adapted version without reload?

I could make life much easier for myself by just removing all builtins
except the fundamental types, but this is way more interesting!!

Please continue the challenge the same as before, but with the new safelite.py

  steven> If you really want people to try and break it, I
  steven> suggest you send it to c.l.py

Done.

--
love, tav