[Python-Dev] I would like an svn account

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at haypocalc.com
Sat Jan 3 17:59:17 CET 2009

> For me, as a reviewer, a patch is either obvious,
> correct, and complete at first sight - or it is difficult. I can review
> only one difficult patch per week (currently), and that can easily cause
> patches that I need to review to stay in the tracker many months.

The problem for the author of the patch is that he/she doesn't know that. You
may drop a comment like "please explain how to reproduce the problem / why
the patch is needed / how your patch fixes the issue" or "the patch is
complex, can't you write smaller patch or try to fix it in a different way"?

If Martin doesn't understand the patch, who will understand it? :-)

--
Victor Stinner aka haypo
http://www.haypocalc.com/blog/