[Python-Dev] Roundup version numbers

Facundo Batista facundobatista at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 19:42:54 CET 2009

Hi!

To craete this issue compilation [0] I use roundup through its web interface.

For example, to know which version names corresponds to each number, I
consulted them through:

  http://bugs.python.org/version

But since two weeks ago, this list was trimmed down. I think that it
was to not be able to submit bugs for older Python versions, which is
great, but there're some bugs assigned to older versions (for example,
[1]).

So, question:

Should I use another way to query the version number-name relationship
(to see them all)? Or those issues that point to older Python versions
should be updated?

Thank you!!

[0] http://www.taniquetil.com.ar/cgi-bin/pytickets.py
[1] http://bugs.python.org/issue?@search_text=&title=&@columns=title&id=&@columns=id&creation=&creator=&activity=&@columns=activity&@sort=activity&actor=&nosy=&type=&components=&versions=4&dependencies=&assignee=&keywords=&priority=&@group=priority&status=1&@columns=status&resolution=&@pagesize=50&@startwith=0&@queryname=&@old-queryname=&@action=search

--
.    Facundo

PyAr: http://www.python.org/ar/