[Python-Dev] #ifdef __cplusplus?

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Tue Jan 6 15:45:53 CET 2009

Well, a lot of those asserts have to do with correct use of the crt (and cpprt)
For example, all of the iterator debugging for STL was disabled in our product
When run with python embedded, and I found some issues when I reenabled the crt
assertions. Python messing with the crt behavior for the whole process isn't
a particularly nice thing to do.

Kristján