[Python-Dev] Python 3.0 Porting information

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue Jan 13 08:38:54 CET 2009

I think we need to make sure that Google becomes better aware of the
solutions to the problem expressed in

While the author didn't, in my opinion, exercise due Google diligence
there are some valid points in the post. Unfortunately the direct
descendants of

don't seem to be receiving much attention (i.e. they remain a framework
rather than solid information).  Do we need to recruit community support
to get this stuff moving? Experience suggests that "if we build it" they
will not come unless and until they are led by the nose.

Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119