[Python-Dev] PEP 374 (DVCS) now in reST

Jared Grubb jared.grubb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 04:27:09 CET 2009

Regardless of the outcome, those that want to use SVN can use SVN, and
those that want to use "chosen DVCS" can use that. In the end, which
is the more "lossy" repository? It seems like if the change is
transparent to everyone who is using it, then the only thing that we
care about is that the chosen backend will preserve all the
information to make it truly transparent to everyone involved.

Jared