[Python-Dev] Mercurial migration: progress report (PEP 385)

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue Jul 7 15:32:46 CEST 2009

Dirkjan Ochtman wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 10:16, M.-A. Lemburg<mal at egenix.com> wrote:
>> Is there a standard notation for hg revisions that roundup could
>> detect and turn into links (much like it does for svn) ?
>
> [a-f0-9]{12} should mostly do.

Hmm, no prefix or suffix ?

So we'll always have to write "see deadbeefdeadbeefff for details"
or "Reverting f00fl33df00fl33d00 after problems on Pentium CPUs" ?!

Cheers,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jul 07 2009)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/