[Python-Dev] Windows Toolchain

Eric Pruitt eric.pruitt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 19:42:09 CEST 2009

I will keep a grace period in mind when I am posting. In my defense,
however, I had been working on the problem for some time before posting this
and my messages in quick succession were in response to the suggestions
people offered. The problem has arisen again but I will work on it some more
and will also post a detailed post on my GSoC blog of the process I went
through when I encountered the issue.