[Python-Dev] command line attachable debugger

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Fri Jul 24 17:13:56 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009, Edward Peschko wrote:

> I'I was wondering if there was a command line python debugger that was
> able to attach to an existing process. I'd very much like to be able
> to debug over a ssh session using screen.

python-dev is not the correct place to ask about this, please use
comp.lang.python (python-dev is for questions about fixing bugs and
adding features).

"At Resolver we've found it useful to short-circuit any doubt and just
refer to comments in code as 'lies'. :-)"
--Michael Foord paraphrases Christian Muirhead on python-dev, 2009-03-22