[Python-Dev] Update to Python Documentation Website Request

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 10:10:26 CEST 2009

David Lyon wrote:
> There's an awful lot to take in, and there must be 20,000 lines of
> emails for every 1 line of python code that is required to fix this
> thing.

Yep, which goes way back to one of my first emails in this thread:
compared to the social aspects, the technical aspects of packaging tools
are relatively straightforward :)

It's great to see some energy directed towards solving these issues, but
I think it's important for those trying to contribute to realise what
they're dealing with. I just hope I don't kill their enthusiasm in the
process :P

Cheers,
Nick.