[Python-Dev] BZR mirror and pushing to Launchpad

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Mon Mar 9 14:02:27 CET 2009

On Mon, 9 Mar 2009 at 08:15, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> On Mar 9, 2009, at 1:26 AM, Andrew Bennetts wrote:
>> On the other hand, it does appear that
>> <https://code.launchpad.net/~rdmurray/python/bug5450> is a branch that is
>> not stacking-capable.  I'm not sure how this could happen by following the
>> instructions on the the wiki page.
>
> Perhaps RDM branched from code.python.org before I upgraded the repository
> format to 1.9-rich-root?

I grabbed the tarball and made my initial branch on 2/20, from python.org.
Then I branched from that to make the branch I pushed to Launchpad.
Could the second branch be the problem?  I just did 'bzr branch trunk
trunk-myfix'.

Is there a way I can check if my branch is stacking capable? (I'm very
new to bzr.)

--
R. David Murray           http://www.bitdance.com