[Python-Dev] reviewing patches

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Tue Mar 10 19:43:47 CET 2009

Brett Cannon wrote:

> This is somewhat covered by components, but it's implicit. Would it be
> worth making this explicit? I have always wondered if people would be
> more willing to help out if they could easily search for pure Python
> code issues if that is as far as they feel comfortable.

If and when I am ready to move from working on documentation issues
(which seem to becoming fewer as the 3.x transition is completed) to
code issues, that would be helpful.  What would be really helpful is to
have library issues tagged and sorted by specific modules (or modules,
if more than one), but I do not know how that might be done.