[Python-Dev] More GSoC - make sure you list your projects!

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Wed Mar 25 21:35:00 CET 2009

Hi all,

just a quick note -- anyone who has an idea for a core Python Google
Summer of Code project, has not had that project panned on this list ;),
and is willing to act as a CONTACT for students who want to apply (not
necessarily a mentor!) should make sure that those ideas are posted on
the wiki, at

	http://wiki.python.org/moin/SummerOfCode/2009

Without a contact and a link on the wiki page, students won't have any
idea that the project exists...

I will endeavor to find mentors for as many of the core Python projects
as possible, once we have a clearer sense of how many applicants we have
and how many applications are good.

cheers,
--titus
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu