[Python-Dev] yield from?

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Sat May 2 04:10:47 CEST 2009

Alas, I haven't been following it either recently. Too bad, really,
because before I left (now three weeks ago) it was already pretty
close. We could perhaps even check in Greg's patch (which I tried and
looked like a solid implementation of his proposal at the time) and
finagle it for b2. One problem though is that Greg's code is based on
2.6...