[Python-Dev] Survey on DVCS usage and experience

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri May 29 07:30:45 CEST 2009

Senthil Kumaran <orsenthil at gmail.com> writes:

> On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 06:02:57PM -0600, Brian de Alwis wrote:
>
> > With Python having recently chosen to switch to Mercurial, I hoped
> > that any developers who've used a DVCS (and who are over 18 years
> > old) might like to participate in our survey and share your
>
> Just curious. Why is this age restriction?  You might miss out few
> key developers...

I would guess because they need adult consent in order to legally use
the survey results as evidence in whatever psychological/sociological
study they perform.

--
 \     “No matter how far down the wrong road you've gone, turn back.” |
  `\                                                  —Turkish proverb |