[Python-Dev] [Sphinx] GSoC project announcement

Wojciech Walczak wojtek.gminick.walczak at gmail.com
Sun May 31 01:35:38 CEST 2009

Hi, guys,

just a short introduction of one of this year's GSoC PSF projects:

I am implementing a support for per-paragraph comments and user/developer
interface for submitting/committing fixes in Sphinx[1].

In case you are interesed in adding your 2 cents (or more) by commenting
on my application[2] or proposing some enhancements - feel free to do so
on sphinx-dev[3]. Or take a look at my blog to keep up to date[4].

[1] - http://sphinx.pocoo.org/
[2] - http://tosh.pl/gminick/gsoc/sphinx/
[3] - http://groups.google.com/group/sphinx-dev
[4] - http://gminick.wordpress.com