[Python-Dev] Cython as a Python implementation

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Thu Nov 5 16:45:39 CET 2009

Thomas Heller, 05.11.2009 13:53:
> Advertising, I assume.  That's what Stefan often does (at least it feels
> this way, for me).

Well, there's nothing inherently wrong with telling people about the right
tool for the job, especially when it's free. And don't forget that postings
are self-selecting by their topic, so you may simply not have come across
the non-advertising posts of mine, and I may have skipped worthy
non-advertising-affine topics that flew below my minimum level of conscious
reading.

Stefan