[Python-Dev] No buildbot to test wide unicode?

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Thu Nov 5 22:51:31 CET 2009

>> I would certainly agree to setup two slaves on mine. There are ample
>> resources available.
>
> I could do so as well.  Gentoo is one of the distributions that uses
> the wide build by default, so that would make it a good test candidate
> as well.

I have now setup two slaves, murray-gentoo-wide and pitrou-ubuntu-wide,
same passwords. They configure with the option "--with-wide-unicode"
(if I did that correctly).

I think this means that the 2.x branches will have to grow this option
also (although configure should ignore the option, so it should still
build).

Regards,
Martin