[Python-Dev] PyPI comments and ratings, *really*?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Nov 13 23:57:18 CET 2009

"A.M. Kuchling" <amk at amk.ca> writes:

> If popular vote is ruled out, I don't see who else could possibly make
> the decision to disable comments and/or ratings.

Reasoned argument with the person who decides. A bad idea with many
people's support is still a bad idea; a good idea with few people's
support is still a good idea.

--
 \        “I have a microwave fireplace in my house. The other night I |
  `\   laid down in front of the fire for the evening in two minutes.” |