[Python-Dev] Status of the Buildbot fleet and related bugs

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Sat Nov 14 05:19:31 CET 2009

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 at 00:09, Antoine Pitrou wrote:
> Martin v. Löwis <martin <at> v.loewis.de> writes:
>>
>>> The buildbots still show occasional oddities. For example, right now in
>>> the page "http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/3.x/", some results have
>>> disappeared (the columns for "AMD64 Ubuntu" builders have become empty).
>>
>> Yes, I noticed it too. It will go away after some page reloads.
>
> It is still happening more or less randomly unfortunately.
> http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/3.x/

The buildbot pages appear to be pretty messed up now.  I get many 404s
(ex: the above url, the all stable builders page), although some seem to
work (ex: the all builders page), and if I stick an 'all' into the URL
for my buildbot page I can get to it, though that's is not the version
of the URL linked from the 'all builders' table header.

--David (RDM)