[Python-Dev] Too many Python accounts

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat Nov 14 23:23:55 CET 2009

Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> writes:

> Why? I already have python tracker account and a python wiki account
> which is already 2 too many. The latter was a pain because the site
> lost my registration and as of a year ago, the registration process
> was broken. I would much prefer just one python site registration.

And that registration should be using any OpenID, so that I don't need
any new identities to participate on the Python sites: I can re-use
existing identities.

I would make a bug report for that, but the Python bug tracker also
requires yet-another-identity. It's lunacy.

--
 \           “Value your freedom or you will lose it, teaches history. |
  `\     “Don't bother us with politics,” respond those who don't want |